Thursday, February 4, 2010

Humorous Bio

Writing a biography for a website, press pack, retailers pack.. or whatever reason, aint so easy! I simply couldn't write about myself in the third person. So I thought the best person for the job would be none other than my hubby 'biggles'.


This is what he sent, which shocked me as it was so short visually.. it then made me laugh so it had to find a place on my blog.

'Lana is always in the right place at the right time. It's been scientifically proven! She grew up, and still resides, in a country that shares her birth date (always has a vacation on the day). She went into labour at the least congested hour (a process that took only 2 hours!). Between those 2 dates, life just assembled itself in systematic harmony. Today, she chooses to launch her first collection amidst possibly the worst recession the planet has ever seen. Hopefully, that will trigger the recovery we've all been waiting for.'

Naturally, I won't be using this text!

No comments:

Post a Comment